Training For Content Creation
Tips/ Rules To Follow
- Never chose/ use content topics that are based on DIY (do it yourself) methods.
- I personally use the chrome app called GS Location Changer so when searching I get accurate search results for the exact area. (If you are just getting started you do not have to download any of the plugins mentioned here)
- Articles should have as many headings as needed to break down and organize the content but never less than 3 if that’s all that you can come up with.
- Be sure that the content used, is on topic and readable, the content below a heading must be related to that heading. (I know I shouldn’t have to say this)
- If the article topic is answering a question, it must directly answer the question in the first paragraph (it’s what Google likes)
- Always remove phone numbers, brand or company names when using content from company sites.
Once you are officially hired, when you are publishing content, it’s a must that you know how to chose the correct title, H1 and URL variations. I will create a short training for you on this.
Adding The Correct Keywords/ Topics
Example of Content That Google LOVES and We Do Too!
Example of Article With Perfect Structure – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/chickpeas-nutrition-benefits
Another example of The Same Kind Of Single of Structure –https://backlinko.com/video-marketing-guide
Note the single line factual sentences opposed to big content blocks that make up a traditional prargraph.